Performance and Portability
The Body Glove Performer 11 iSUP (Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board) is designed for impressive stability and durability. The Performer 11 meets the needs of paddlers of all levels. It’s a rugged and durable model that’s ideal for fishing enthusiasts, nautical yogis, families and wave cruising. The best part is, it simply rolls up into a backpack for easy transport.
The advantage of this iSUP is that you can take it with you almost anywhere. Now you can take your board on a hiking trip or another situation that calls for flexibility in transport.
If you have to carry your board a long distance from the vehicle to the waterfront, your equipment will get heavy fast. With an iSUP, that beautiful beach you want to explore just became a lot easier to access.
These boards are crafted with puncture-resistant, heavy duty PVC and can support over 320 pounds. The design allows for an adult to paddle with children or even a pet on board. The EVA foam traction deck pad creates a soft and grippy feel, making for a platform that’s perfect to stand or practice yoga on. To secure your fishing tackle or cooler, simply use the bungee tie-down area.
When it’s time to come in from the water, the board can be quickly deflated and will fit into the included backpack. Book Now through our 24/7 online reservation system.
SUP Board Specs
- Length: 11’/ 3.35m
- Width: 34″/86.36cm
- Thickness: 5.4″/13.7cm
- Nose Rocker: 4.5″/11.43cm
- Board Weight: 24lbs/10.89kg
- Paddle: BodyGlove Adjustable SUP
- Length: 70″-85″/178-216cm
- Weight: 29oz/822.1g
- Design: 3-piece
- Shaft: Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Blade: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
New 2020 Features
- 30% more surface area on the fixed fins for improved tracking and straighter paddling
- New triple layered side rails and upgraded carbon reinforced sttringers for added stability
- New 5.4″/13.7cm in drop-stitch for a lighter board without sacrificing stability.
- Lightweight 3-piece adjustable travel paddle (70-85″/ 178-216 cm)
- High-pressure dual-action hand pump
- 11 ft ankle coil leash
- cell phone dry bag
- carry all backpack
Should you take your SUP Board out after sunset, we provide a whistle and lighting device according to U.S. Coast Guard requirements.