Above all, we pride ourselves on offering the best gear you can find, we do this in a very scientific way – Testing! Our experience has revealed a common issue with the typical round or 10-sided water trampoline – BOUNCE! As a result, we currently offer Aquaglide SuperTramp Water Trampolines due to the 8-sided design which creates a unique pattern of tension and a larger “Sweet-Spot” meaning significantly more airtime! An added bonus is the SwimStep boarding system which makes boarding easier than an aluminum ladder and also acts as a floating platform for all ages. Plan your Northern Michigan vacation and Book Now.
*rates do not include delivery fees
Water Trampoline Rental Rates*
**End-of-Summer Special Pricing – 5 day rental for $1000 (plus delivery based on location)**
- 3 Day Minimum: from $300/day
- 5-6 Day Rentals: from $280/day
- 7+ Day Rentals: from $250/day
- Call for special pricing options
- Who will be KING OF THE LOG – Add a 10′ Log Attachment for $75!
Water Trampoline Specs
- Diameter: 17 feet
- Octane™ – Eight-sided for superior bounce and greater jump surface
- Capacity: 4 JUMPING at one time.
- SwimStep Boarding Platform for easy Access
- All Rentals have a Plunge™ slide included!
Best Value in the Area!
Our water trampolines are the best value in the area. The Aquaglide SuperTramp allows us to offer a larger bounce platform compared to other boat rental companies in Leelanau and Traverse City, at the same price as the smaller water trampolines that they offer. The octagon shape allows for a higher bounce, so you can cannon ball into Lake Michigan and mean it.